8-10 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
- Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
- Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
· when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
· if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Data Retention
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer.
- Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
- How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Gülistan Kavvasoğlu, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me via Etsy messaging system. I will respond as soon as possible. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Yesilpınar Mah No:31 K:1 D:4 Eyüp /İstanbul TURKEY
For fabric: You can select from the items we listed or you can ask a photo to be digital printed on, or you can draw yourself and send us to print on the fabric.
For sewing patterns pdf or print out : Again you can ask any size and any style for sewing pattern. Just send the details what you are looking for.
For clothing :Just send an etsy conversation for whatever you are looking for.We can custom made some of the items in color, size and fabric, etc. In this case, please remember to leave your detailed measurements information when or after you place the order and please check your Etsy messages regularly to make sure the good communication.
Your pattern has printed out correctly if the outer edges of the "test square" measures 10 cm and the red rectangle on the pattern tile pages measures 9.5 inches by 6.5 inches. If you don't get these measurements check your printer settings and try again!
> Log on to Etsy and then click on the "You" menu at the top right. A drop-down menu will appear
> Click on the "Purchases and reviews" item. You'll find your order in there. Your patterns will always be there for you to download!
> In addition, links to the patterns will have been emailed to the email address provided when you signed up to Etsy. Make sure you've entered your email address correctly! Sometimes the email might go you your SPAM or JUNK folder, so it's worth checking there. It usually only takes a couple of minutes for links to your patterns to be emailed through.
Get in touch via an Etsy conversation if you need further help
We send all packeges with Low value ( 10$ ), to avoid additional taxes, duties or customs fees for ALL our customers from USA, Canada, European Union and Australia and the rest of the World.
Delivery time to top 3 Destinations:
USA – 1 to 5 business days
UK – 1 to 5 business days
Australia – 1 to 5 business days
To other countries:
3 – 5 business days.
Once your order has been dispatched, i will update your order with the tracking number of your package.
What you have to do is up to 3 days after you have received the product, you have to send me a e-mail or an Etsy convo, about an eventual problem with your order. We would gladly make a FREE exchange of an item. The Return Must be made up to 14 working days after receiving the item, items send back to us after this period are not classify for refund. Postage is at buyers cost. Please keep the receipt as proof of posting as we cannot be held responsible for items lost in mail. Personalized, items cannot be returned. Items must be returned unworn, unwashed, undamaged and unused with their original intact Security tags . Merchandise that has been worn, used, altered or damaged will not be accepted! The shipping cost are not refundable